More and more companies are moving to the cloud to realise the benefits of business agility, infrastructure flexibility and scalability, and cost efficiency. Successful cloud migrations allow companies to free their IT resources and focus on their core competencies and product innovation.
Cloud Computing offers the end user resources without the requirement of having knowledge of the systems that deliver it. Additionally, the Cloud can provide the user with a far greater range of applications and services. Therefore the Cloud enables users and businesses scalable and tailored services.
Cloud Computing brings with it many benefits to the end user. These include:
- Access to a huge range of applications without having to download or install anything
- Applications can be accessed from any computer, anywhere in the world
- Users can avoid expenditure on hardware and software; only using what they need
- Companies can share resources in one place
- Consumption is billed as a utility with minimal upfront costs
- Scalability via on-demand resources
SaaS (Software as a Service)
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) more widely known as cloud computing is one of the fastest growing segments of the information technology (IT) industry. SaaS provides a cost-effective, flexible and secure alternative to traditional inhouse managed software and packaged applications.
The key attributes of the SaaS model:
- Minimal risk – per user, per month payment model with no long term commitment
- Scalability – that meets companies changing demands immediately
- Improved mobility- remote access via any web browser to email, documents, software and applications
- Enhanced security- with centralised secure data storage & ISO certified processes
- Improved performance- more consistent service with guaranteed uptime
- Expert support – delivered 24/7 via UK based support desk
- Reduce total cost of ownership – capital expenditure up front is minimal
- Web based- management of software and applications via intuitive control panel
- Simple- access to the latest software with managed data migration and onboarding
- Application management including: servers, updates, software upgrades and patching is all handled by the cloud services provider.
The software has been developed to work on via a Cross-Platform method. which means that users can switch from one platform to the other without converting their data to a new format.
Cross-platform computing is becoming increasingly important as local-area networks become better at linking machines of different types.
Online Management and Booking Software
Our innovative management tools customised to your needs, BookingCaptain will help develop your sports centre driving more bookings and business to your club.
We work through three platforms:
- Webpage Booking
- Facebook Page Booking
- Mobile App Booking
The software can be used through a simple Internet connection, and allows the full management of customers, analysing tastes and preferences.
In line with the latest market trends, BookingCaptain enables online booking via a computer, a smartphone and Facebook. Email and SMS reminder services, and interactivity between registered users complete our package.
These are our names throughout Europe:
Access Control System
Our access control system is not only state-of-the-art but also has the ability to provide even more valuable data for your club, enabling you to see when a customer or employee has entered/left the facility and then logging that information in your reports.
The system enables you to electrically restrict who has access to your building or certain rooms. Whilst traditional mechanical locks allow you to secure your building, lost or stolen keys are both extremely costly, and inconvenient to replace, with the chance of non restricted keys having been copied, reducing security yet further.
Monitoring the behaviour of the bovine estrous cycle can be a difficult enough task for a single cow, but for acres of land filled with herds and herds of cows it can be near impossible as well as extremely time consuming.
In order to produce milk, dairy cows have to give birth, which means they have to get pregnant every year. This shows the importance of monitoring, in detail, the estrous cycle.
With our Intelligent Sensor Collar you will be able to track the everyday movements, and the above behavioural changes, that occur when the estrous cycle is in motion for each Cow. This will allow you to instantly track and identify when a cow is at the point of heat and ready to be inpregnated.
Your Project – We can make it happen
Do you have an idea? If you have an IT project, we will help you make it happen with consultancy, development and design from start to finish.
We are computing experts, our knowledge has no boundaries and neither should your goals.
Contact us and we will help you to achieve that goal.
Not only our software has specifically been designed to work on all platforms but we can also created Apps specifically for you. These Apps will then be able for purchase and download in the App store. It will be available on any device whether it be iPhone, iPad, Android. So why not get us to create a personalised app for your business and move to the app world!
If you are interested in having a bespoke website built, we are able to give a full consultancy as well as build this from scratch. We will be happy to sit down and discuss the best course of action, but ultimately we will be able to create a website that is 100% you.
Padel Indoor Gava